John 15:4Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
We should proclaim our beliefs gently enough to encourage people to want to visit.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise!
Give thanks to Him; bless His Name!
We understand visit kindly. Praying mercy upon all people and for our end, making a new path in Heaven.
1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to abide in Him must walk as Jesus walked.
1. Jesus wants to save the World in His salvation.
2. Jesus does not bend nor break a bruised reed.
3. Jesus says He will fulfill the Law where we fail in our attempt to please Him.
4. Jesus says He will not do away with the Law.
5. Jesus says Love is the fulfillment of the Law.
6. Jesus says when we go with Mercy over sacrifice, we please Him.
7. Jesus being Living Water permeates ... where a human cannot.
8. Jesus is not too difficult to grasp, the people who believe in Jesus came to Salvation by believing He is the Son of God and saves us from our sins.
Jesus asks us to be all things to all people. To remain centered. And to be salt and light. Not to be of the world, yet in the world. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.
God's Will is working by weaving together and making good for those who Love the Lord and work according to His Purpose.
To remain in the Holy Spirit is to believe the future is good in His Promises. A hope and a future. Being able to laugh at the times to come.
The people in the first century did not find this difficult.
The people going before us in faith did not find this difficult. Hope, Faith, and Love. The greatest of these is Love.
Promises require belief. And God does not lie.
This weekend is a time of muck cleaned out from flooding in our area.
We see the forecast is for rain. And ask Your mercy. And know we will find Your goodness.
Not all people are having a Holiday supported by the freedoms those who fought for them have provided. We ask Your blessing on those in need.
We know that You are present to help. As we grow in our faith journey.
In the Name of Jesus. Amen.
♔ Lord Jesus Saves! †