The LORD descended in the cloud and stood there with him as he called upon the name of the LORD. 6 Then the LORD passed by in front of him and proclaimed, "The LORD, the LORD God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in lovingkindness and truth; 7 who keeps lovingkindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin; yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of fathers on the children and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations."
Looking out of the Horeb Cave
1 Kings 19
Then He said, "Go out, and stand on the mountain before the Lord." And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.
God speaks to us in a variety of ways. Jesus also spoke to His Father about His Life.
Moses stood wedged in a rock, probably the same mountain where Elijah went into a cave. Literally, the Hebrew is definite describing the cave. "The cave might have been the specific 'clift of the rock' where God appeared to Moses ( Exodus 33:22) rather than the 'cave-region'.
Jesus tells us He as arrived as Grace upon Grace as the Glory of His Father.
18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.
And Jesus removes the stain of the sins in generations.
We read about that today in the BBC:
The ketchup sachet-shaped drug saving babies from HIV
By Daniel Pardo BBC
Baby Tomato starts lagging behind, and Papa Tomato starts calling Baby Tomato. "Ketchup!"
Thanks to a program involving the hospital, the Ecuadorian government, the VIHDA foundation in Guayaquil and Duke University in North Carolina, at least 1,000 babies have been born without the infection from HIV-positive mothers.
The program is enabling newborn babies to take their medicines efficiently - via a pouch that looks just like the small ketchup sachets you get at fast food restaurants.
Their babies must be given antiviral (ARV) medication within 24 hours of birth, otherwise the risk of the infection - mothers who live with HIV can also infect their children with a 50% chance in birth, 30% during pregnancy and 20% through breastfeeding. . According to the UN, mother-to-child transmission in the developing world creates 260,000 new infections in children every year.
Rosa, however, is happy, because her one-year-old baby is about to be declared free of HIV. "I don't care if my career as a teacher was ruined by this illness. Today I am happy to see my children healthy and studying."
But Jesus answered them, “My Father is working until now, and I am working.”
Father God, so many times You begin a new work by turning the Fathers back to their own children. We will not conform to the old ways of shame to create change, we will be transformed by the renewing of our mind. Praying for the lessons these redeemed children will learn. We will see Africa, Belize and other nations teach what is good, acceptable and perfect, we ask in expectation.
Thanking organizations like Acts 25:42 for the renewal of a nation through care and time and love.
When the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appears, He saves us. Not because of works. Salvation in His own righteousness, His own mercy, by the washing and regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit. When we ask Father God He pours His Holy Spirit upon us richly. Being justified in His Grace, we become heirs according to the Hope of Eternal Life. He is trustworthy and we insist on belief in His Words.
Father in Jesus, we cover those we love in Your Holy Spirit. Our family, our friends, the people we love, the people You give us. In our communities, Churches and in our states and in the Nation. For new Weddings and Baptisms - lives filled with Love and Joy. We ask You profound and unending blessings on what is true,noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy-- we ask You to build up blessings on these things. In Jesus always, Amen.
♔ Lord Jesus Saves †