Reading Scripture helps us know God's Love. Every Bible verse is written for you. Jesus Christ is all mankind's Light. John 1!

Thursday, August 02, 2018

Psalm 119:73-77



Hillsong Concert

Psalm 119:73-77


73 Your hands have made and fashioned me; give me understanding that I may learn your commandments. 74 Those who fear you shall see me and rejoice, because I have hoped in your word. 

75 I know, O LORD, that your rules are righteous, and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me. 76 Let your steadfast love comfort me according to your promise to your servant. 77 Let your mercy come to me, that I may live; for your law is my delight.





Delight is a wonderful way to live and love.

What is the Law of God? Every Word of God. By His Word all exists. Solar Systems, planets, gravity, oxygen. The Light of the world. One planet of green and blue in the midst of space. The Word of God.

Solomon said we had best give our Father God our praise because all circumstance is of God. The hand of woe and the hand of blessing come from Him.






When I was 40 years old, I did just like my great-grandfather and my grandmother Anita - I had  Pneumonia. Because we live in the age of Tamiflu - I lived and didn't have a year in an iron lung. And in jubilation - we took the Youth Ministry for the boys to a friend's house to clean up their homestead site from construction. I was in such a happy mood I worked for 6 hours and seriously hurt my upper back. Learning to do back exercises and eventually the injury healed in years down the road.


I knew from prior scans I had a lower back problem and this had just never surfaced. So this year, I knew my lower back had a pinched nerve.

And I began to swim in the cold 55' to find relief. I started walking after resting. None of the signs matched back surgery, but I was in a lot, a lot of pain. From Mid-January flu to May 18th - Then I woke up with Sciatica - screaming pain of childbirth proportions. And the next day. I rested looked at physical therapy and went on vacation for two weeks with family and friends. Having some alcohol, some fun, some sun, some beach, some eating out and A LOT of EXERCISE and Prayer - I felt amazingly better. I resolved to diet.

And I came home and laxed back. Within another week Sciatica was back in full tilt. This time I could not sit, could not sleep, could not rest. Everywhere Hurt. What had hurt May 18 was not in compare with mid June. Sciatica is not for sissies. Your rear end has 3 Major Muscle Groups - in Sciatica - your rear end is tired of supporting your back and might elect to jump off your body. Screaming in the morning was now part of a crying scenario.

My brother fell and had Sciatica for a year. It has to do with ruptured disks and nerve endings being squashed. My older friend, Mary, from Needlepoint, had Sciatica for 2 months and at age 80 said she was ready to go Home to Jesus should He want her. Mary had Sciatica for 2 months - the usual amount of time. And then Mary found cancer and went Home to Jesus. Mary was prepared like Martha.

Sciatica is not for sissies. Physical therapy is a must. I talked to a friend who said to make sure I took Melatonin. The Dog has a pinched nerve and the Vet said loose weight. I am swimming daily and losing some weight. It hurts to talk about Sciatica because if you are afraid a muscle is going to seize up - it will. That's part of Sciatica.














So one Saturday morning in June - I was home alone, Edward was out playing Disc Golf and my sons were river rafting. The thought of that much movement and exercise - I started out swimming at 5 minutes and increased that every day to 50 minutes or an hour after resting. 3 days I had an incredible Sciatica attack. Day 3 of the second round and I was not able to sleep. This was... just Bad. And I began to seriously cry. I sobbed. Sort of screamed. And I prayed out loud.



We have a huge bathroom window filled in with glass blocks. Light was gently coming in the Bathroom window.

 I looked all the way up. I looked up like the face of Jesus was on the ceiling. Why? I have no idea why. I prayed out loud to my Jesus Who Loves me.

 I said I know You have plans for me for a Hope and Future but right now sports and river rafting sound like going to the moon and back. I can't sleep. I can't be nice to people. I can't say nice things to people. I don't think I can stand this suffering and I really, really, really Need Your Help. Father God, Jesus - I can't do any good work and I'm worried for my soul in this level of pain. I have people to take care of but the pain is eating my body, my worries, my brain is fixated on the pain, my soul hears the words I say in anger to the people around me. I just don't know - how to do this. Please, Please forgive me for my harsh words and know every cell, thought, pain and the unbearable pain. Please have Mercy on me, Your Child. I so really, really, really need Your Mercy. Please.

And suddenly - the switch of pain hit off. My entire body was pain free.


I knew serious Jesus Work had been done.

I was standing with my head all the way up and no pain was happening. All that Saturday I was completely pain free. Did it come back? The Miracle held in the same way the Children of Israel walked to safety. Saturday was pain free and soon I needed to do my exercises and my diet to obtain being pain free. But the spasms like giving birth and sleepless nights  of being unable to move or roll over without lifting up first - were gone. The pain went from extreme to gone and back to needing work to a 6 to 7. Not 10.

Sciatica can be acute and last a year. Usually it's 8 weeks. Mine with two flair ups is just now fading.










The hand of woe. The hand of blessing. Today I was listening to Christian Radio - the woman said I love the Lord. He helps me brush past the hurtful or confusing parts of my day and focus on what is Good. I have Joy and Love and bloom because the Joy of the Lord is my strength.



Life is really like this.
Taking the circumstances like an Easter egg hunt - finding the Joy.




When our fence fell down - I wanted to put up a white fence instead of the old rotten one. We did. A sweet friend, a good Christian said to me, "Oh life, where you have to spend $700 on a fence repair." There are times he is Exactly Right. Like car repair - mostly all you can do is be grateful. But this time I painted this fence, put up 3 wooden Gazebo Bird Feeders and feel like I have a slice of Mount Vernon of Martha and George Washington. We employed an out of work friend to put up the fence. My son learned fencing - he helped. I did all the paint work and the gazebo bird feeders - we can see from our breakfast area.







When God makes a  path to make the way better
 - to creatively add to the circumstances of life -
 when God makes that path open to make...







For a number of years I've told myself it was time to swim. To be strengthened. I've always walked 2 miles or 3 every day. Combining the two is very, very beneficial. My clothes are fitting. It feels good to see this. My knees are shining from swimming and seeing the benefits. Exfoliation.

I have Lipomas from being exposed in childhood to a little girl who died of Hepatitis. My liver makes benign cysts.  This swimming was a discipline - I really needed. My arm had had multiple benign cysts and this is making my arm stronger.




Big Problems - Larger God. We can find comfort in dwelling in God.

We believe God. And we have to believe all things work together for good for those who love the Lord and work according to His Purpose.

To do this - we have to see events around us with eyes of faith. Finding the blessings - like finding Easter Eggs.






Father God,

We will all have a day where our Time is planned to go Home.  Your Beloved being covered in the grace of Jesus Christ, Wonderful and Auspicious God.

Father God, warm and tender our hearts as Jesus did on the Emmaus Road. Help us to be to You, like Daniel, who knew God is God. Help us not to live as Grumpy.

Let us remember again,

God is Good and Your Goodness. Real Goodness. Life is strong and filled with real Hope of God. The Strength of God - Peter Knew Jesus is God and Jesus is Words of Life. Eternal Life.

Real gratitude - realize we could be parted forever from the people we truly love - and remember again - strive as communicators in our insignificant conversations.

Let us truly, and really appreciate, the people we have in our hearts, let us encourage and build them up. Knowing we want our Beloved to feel loved. To be appreciated. We want to walk the path God has given us to know we did our best. Today, today, today we pleased Jesus.


Our lives continue forever - and yet, the gift of time teaches us - Today is our life and we really want empowerment making the most and best of our God Given treasures He Gives to us today. Filling our tomorrow is filled with joy. Knowing His pleasure we worked for Wonderful Jesus. Father God embolden and empower - helping us - to be love and encouragement to the ones we Love and the people You have Given us.

Abba,  Thank You for Edward's health.

Thank You for my children. Living and alive in Heaven. Thank You for our home and the people You have Lovingly, Lovingly given me. I appreciate Your steadfast love so I don't run down the hallway and give a swift kick or verbal punch .I am grateful for the Forgiveness my people, from You, have given me. I am grateful Your mercies renew and Your Mercies are diligently given in my life.



Hosea 14 Repentance to Bring Blessing

We will never again say ‘Our gods’
to what our own hands have made,
for in you the fatherless find compassion.”
4 “I will heal their waywardness
and love them freely,
for my anger has turned away from them.
5 I will be like the dew to Israel;
he will blossom like a lily.

Like a cedar of Lebanon
he will send down his roots;
6 his young shoots will grow.
His splendor will be like an olive tree,
his fragrance like a cedar of Lebanon.


What is our Father God? Tender mercy and renewed Strength of hands and heart and tender Love.

Oh, the places He would go. You uphold Life by Your Word. A Beautiful Promise and Sure Truth. Life Forevermore in Jesus the Only Son of God. God is Truth.

Praying for Jackson, Wayne, my sons camping, ear health.

Jesus our Wonderful. Amen in Jesus Amen.


♔ Lord Jesus Saves!









No comments:


Subscribe your email for Scripture for Today Blogspot

Subscribe your email for Scripture for Today Blogspot

Our Google Language Translator is located at the bottom of the page.



Nuestro Google Traductor del Idioma es ubicado en el pie de página.

हमारे गूगल भाषा अनुवादक पृष्ठ के तल पर स्थित है.


Наш язык переводчик Google находится в нижней части страницы

は、Googleの言語の翻訳は、ページの下部に位置しています。


Το Google μας Language Translator βρίσκεται στο κάτω μέρος της σελίδας.

我们的谷歌语言翻译是位于页面底部。


우리의 구글 언어 번역기는 페이지의 하단에 위치하고 있습니다.

About scripture-for-today.blogspot.com/

We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He has saved all who call upon His name and rely on Him for His Grace. The Scriptures are living & active and are for understanding the Lord Almighty. Biblical readings are chosen from the Ecumenical Christian Church and the Nicene Council, 325 A.D., approved Apocrypha. People remember not just from reading, but by sight and orally- an image has been added as well as audio readings. God tends to link the passages together with fascinates - this blogger, Anne-Laurel Gardere

A simple blog, scripture-for-today.blogspot

This blog is pretty simple, but for a reason. This blog isn't about agenda or me, it is for the joy and love to found by reading the Scriptures. Ultimately, it is you and the Lord.

The Scriptures are Father God's letter to you. He wanted you to know more, to know He loves you.

Thanks for Joining us today!!!


Google Views are not availabile and stopped about 2015 at 8.4 Million Readers. All counters count differently

http://scripture-for-today.blogspot.com.pagesstudy.com/

2015
Alexa ranks the World ranking

Global Rank:
6,017,777

Reach Rank:
5,197,729



Search This Blog ~ http://scripture-for-today.blogspot.com/ - Results will be at the Top

About Me

My photo
Email registry at bottom.! “All Scripture is inspired by God” (2 Timothy 3:16). Men “moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God” (2 Peter 1:21). The Holy Spirit carried men along, moving and guiding them as they wrote in their own words what God wanted them to say. The Bible is unique; comprised of 80 separate books, & written over a period of thousands of years by more than 40 writers with one Author, spanning the centuries, different states of peace & war & different situations in life. The Bible answers the question: of who is God, who is man & what can their relationship can be. Although the Bible was written on perishable material and copied by hand for many centuries, its accuracy is not in doubt, proven by Dead Sea Scrolls and papyrus from 2,000 years. The Bible has survived persecution & criticism to be read with great interest in each generation. The Bible gives witness to the greatness of the Creator. A loving Father concerned for all of his creation. With each verse of the bible witnessing to God is love and the multitude & vastness of His attributes. The Bible was written for you. <><

Share the artist's name!

Share the artist's name!
Jesus, the Good Shepherd. If you see a painting or photo on this blog, know who the artist is, and I didn't, please email me: holdenll@hotmail.com



New Posts by Subject Matter

Overcoming



The World Changed Rapidly after the first Easter

Our God of All





Posts by Subject Matter





Blessings, Anne-Laurel





Who Jesus Is
1 Timothy 1:1-11 ~ God our Savior, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope
Matthew 16:13-20 ~ who do people say the Son of Man is?

Good News for us to remember and Think Upon
Animals are found in Heaven ~ 6 Prophets See Animals in Heaven

Anger, Jealousy=Trouble




The Bible explains the Bible, Prophetically

Bible - in your hand, today

Bible Accuracy



Blessing







Blessing our Father God

Blessing - unaware

Boundaries

Brothers
Christmas - His Word Upholds the Universe - December 25th


Psalm 135 ~ who is in your midst
John 1:1-14, 16, 29-51 ~ He was in the world

Details - Putting it all together and discovering it is about God

Psalm 108 ~ In triumph I will parcel out Shechem

Determine your own path, just love Him

Judges 16 ~ like any other man
John 4:43-54 ~ Doing what Jesus says


Earthquake

Every Day, Still Today
Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow


Exodus - History












Heavenly Hosts
His Messengers of Light












Elements of Nature Displaying HIS Glory
Exodus 40:16-38 ~ In the first month in the second year, on the first day of the month, the tabernacle was erected.

I Decide What is Right and Wrong - God noticed this in the Garden of Eden from Eve

Individualism and Groups

It's the End of the World as We Know it, And I Feel Fine. (One of our most read posts.)
Grandpa - The Bible is Really the Life Story of People and
their Abba









Gates of Heaven


Gifts of God, all of us


Giving - God certainly is





























Glory


God sees His Creation as Good!!!


Gravity






















Good Friday

Gossip

Gratitude

Greatest

Grief, Forgiveness, Homecoming


Hated Emotion - Fear




































History - Is There History Showing Jesus was Alive - VERY EXTENSIVE HISTORY

Holiness


Holy Spirit ~ Manifestations

Homeward Bound, still a sojourner

Honey, Do this

Invitation
John 3:31-36 ~ that God is true

Israel - Destroyed Completely and Rebuilt. A sign of Jesus. Existing today.

Jesus clearly put a Foundation for His Resurrection to be Believed by the Multitudes of all of Israel and the Nations

Jesus and His Childhood Privacy
Nazareth - What Jesus did See Growing Up

John the Beloved Disciple


The Journey of Joseph


























Live It
Psalm 117 ~ Praise the Lord
Psalm 82 ~ rescue the weak and the needy
2 Samuel 4:1-12 ~ David answered
Hebrews 12 ~ Thankful
Psalm 31:3-8,17-21 ~ Thou hast redeemed me
Isaiah 40:1-11 ~ His reward is with Him
Matthew 13:31-32 ~ the birds of the air come and perch in its branches
Matthew 6:25-34 ~ your heavenly Father knows that you need
Luke 11:29-32 ~ Rise up
Psalm 126 ~ shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves
Luke 14:15-24 ~ there is still room
Joshua 1:1-9 ~ I am giving
Acts 5 ~ speak in the name of Jesus
John 1 ~ the Light shines
John 3:5-8 ~ born again
~ they went on from there and passed through Galilee
Judges 20 ~ Israel

Losing a Loved One - Passing ON

Revelation 21:22-27 ~ those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life

Not Being Tossed Back and Forth with Emotion
Ephesians 4 ~ speaking the truth in Love

Marriage
Romans 7:1-12 ~ bear fruit for God
1 Corinthians 7 ~ For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband
Genesis 37:12-24 ~ when Reuben
Psalm 143 ~ Your steadfast love
Psalm 86 ~ For great is your steadfast love

Media... taking it down the path
1 Corinthians 10 ~ Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God





Mercy, an Inseparable Component of Truth
Matthew 23:23-26 ~ clean
1 Samuel 12 ~ serve the Lord with all your heart
Matthew 22:34-40 ~ The great and first commandment. And a second is like it

Miscellaneous
Job 38 ~ Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding.
Psalm 19 ~ the heavens declare the glory of God
2 Kings 5:1-15 ~ a mighty man of valor, but he was a leper
1 Chronicles 13 ~ the Lord blessed the household of Obed-edom










Peace




Pharisee ~ Religion
Luke 11:42-46 ~ Woe to you Pharisees!


Pictorial Images of the 12 Tribes of Israel








Picture It


















Overcoming, with God's help!


Positive Attitude in Trouble




Prophets - the Law and the Old Men in Robes or People who Love the Lord. Flaws and Virtues. What They Sought in the Lord and What Drew Them to Him.



Praise



























Prayer

Psalm 91 ~ Prayer is always heard, God has an open door policy



Prayer Needs




Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words

Promises

Prosperity Gospel











Repeat and Repeat







Rest

Restore

Revelation 8:2
Seven Angels who stand before God

Revisionist History - Moses and Jeremiah said
there would be days like this
Deuteronomy 8
Jeremiah 23


Rock


SALVATION! What is needed?

Science - Blinded me - No - He Who Opens the Eyes of the Blind - With Science!!!

Second (3rd or 4th) Rate Seventh Level of Heaven

Seventh Level of Heaven







Shepherd

Smile!



Time Management





Life and Travels of Paul

Shroud

Transfiguration



True
The World Changed Rapidly after the first Easter



Trust Him

Uncomfortable Scripture

Video Game Player

Visual







Who is like our God?

Willingly

Works and Grace
Mark 1:4-11 ~ You are my beloved Son; with You I am well pleased

Worry

Wrathful, Nasty Old God from the Old Testament

Yahweh




Years - Thousands of Them are Yesterday in His Sight


80 Books of the Bible
Holy Spirit Approved by the First Council Nicaea and St. Nicholas
Included by the Essenes in the Dead Sea Scrolls
Today included by the Catholic Church
God wants to save the world.
The Apocrypha has Purpose; other cultures blend here.





Popular Posts

Pages

Web Crawler Reference Words

Reading Scripture helps us know God's Love. Every Bible verse is written for you. Jesus Christ is all mankind's Light. John 1!

Jesus is LORD. Read your Bible Daily. Scripture for Today. Reading the Scriptures helps us know God's love. Every verse of the Bible is written for you.

God's mission is to save the world. He is recognized by His Love. God of Love. God of encouragement. Christianity, Bible, Bible Daily, Scripture, Messiah, Prayer, Faith, Hope, Love, Miracles.Jesus

Blog Archive