Interesting, Jesus doesn’t suggest to us that we should fast, He says 'when' we fast.
Matthew 6:16-18
"When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do,
for they disfigure their faces to show men they are fasting.
I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
17 But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face,
18 so that it will not be obvious to men that you are fasting,
but only to your Father, Who is unseen;
and
your Father, Who sees what is done in secret,
will reward you."
He is the Bread of Life

Daniel 10:2-12
2 In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three whole weeks. 3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine into my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.
The Waters of Babylon
Rivers Euphrates and Tigris
Historical accounts from Herodotus and the Babylonian Chronicles record Persian troops under commanders like Gobryas and Ugbaru waited for floods and climbed the city walls with all their armies. Accounts differ. The waters surrounding Babylon are the rivers the Scriptures record flowing through the Garden of Eden. Eden vanishes only during the Flood of Noah that Babylonian Histories also record. This week the headlines have included the wonder that the top of Mount Everest has fossils of the ocean floor.
Nebuchadnezzar was informed that by believing that Isaiah's 11th Chapter was written about Nebuchadnezzar II, Emperor of the Chaldean Babylonians, did not keep him from God's Wrath for invading Israel. He was informed his pleasant land and amazing Babylon, the Garden City would become desert for his 4 invasions of God's Promise to His Children. The waters of Babylon are a large part of the Babylonian Exile and the many Books of Scripture written surrounding the Exile.
The British Museum has the Cuneiform History written by the Babylonians of the time, containing Biblical Confirmation and the names of generals, officers, kings and prisoners. Including the servant's name of Jeremiah.
4 And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is Tigris,
5 I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, a man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with pure gold of Uphaz: 6 his body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as flaming torches, and his arms and his feet like unto burnished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude. 7 And I, Daniel, alone saw the vision; for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, and they fled to hide themselves.
8 So I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me; for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength. 9 Yet heard I the voice of his words; and when I heard the voice of his words, then was I fallen into a deep sleep on my face, with my face toward the ground.
10 And, behold, a hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands. 11 And he said unto me, O Daniel, thou man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright; for unto thee am I now sent.
And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling. 12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel; for from the first day that thou didst set thy heart to understand, and to humble thyself before thy God, thy words were Heard: and I am come for thy words’ sake.
2 Corinthians 4:6
For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the Glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.
Daniel 12:3
Those who are wise
will shine like the brightness of the Heavens,
and
those who lead many to righteousness,
like the stars
for ever
and
ever.
Babylon's City Gate of Nebuchadnezzar II, Perfectly preserved in Archaeology. Today in Berlin.
"I (Nebuchadnezzar) laid the foundation of the gates down to the ground water level and had them built out of pure blue stone. Upon the walls in the inner room of the gate are bulls and dragons and thus I magnificently adorned them with luxurious splendor for all mankind to behold in awe."
Inscription on the Gate of Babylon.
Inscription on the Gate of Babylon.
Daniel 12:2
Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake:
some to everlasting life,
others to shame and everlasting contempt.
1 Peter 1:8
Though you have not seen Him, you love Him.
Though you do not now see Him, you believe in Him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with Glory
We pray with hope for the
weather experienced in the
first two centuries Anno Domini,
will abate and be good weather again.
Praying for safety and prosperity in these days.
More of Jesus Christ's Holy Spirit.
Please continue to pray for peace and the wishes of our parents and great and grandparents to be fulfilled in a peaceful and complete manner.
God is moving and working
and the joy of finding answered prayers.
Dwell in me,
Dwell in us,
Dwell in those we Love,
Help us to seek You first.
Peace and the Joy God gives us.
And we will finish well,
in Jesus Christ.
Please, Father,
Bless Edward with healthy retinas
Today Edward found out
his eye is seeing far more
than anticipated and his
good Surgeon
has done a good job.
With a God Bless, Edward, please
a necessary second eye
to follow.
We Pray Glory
of God
to Heal Edward.
The Lord to bless us
and ALL our family with health
and the dreams we have,
Your Will and Peace
as the little baby has colic fairly intensely.
And slept through the night.
Help us seek and find
and bring,
become,
more Heaven
to this earth.
1 Peter 3:15
We can do absolutely nothing about Massachusetts killing babies. We can moan and cry and do absolutely nothing. And those babies will die badly. Or we can find life and grace. Blessing the great and grand and parents to find Love has made a path straight forward.
Let's not prefer to draw vampire, bloody teeth on the people photographed surrounding the broken governor of Massachusetts and instead find Faith, Hope and Love.
Life for preborn children. Human Beings. Babies. Hoping for love and warmth to give and receive. So many willing hearts and homes. Valid Adoption Agencies. Hope for the biological mother, instead of a life of sadness.
In the Name of Jesus
fill us
surround us
Embolden us
lead us
redeem us
and keep us forever.
Lord Jesus Christ
Only Son of God, our Father.
WE PRAY
BLESSINGS
for those
helping the earth
to heal.
Jesus Christ
Shine on us
ALL





































No comments:
Post a Comment