1 Samuel 2:7-10
The Lord makes poor and makes rich;
He brings low and He exalts.
He raises up the poor from the dust;
He lifts the needy from the ash heap
to make them sit with princes
and
inherit a seat of honor.
For the pillars of the earth are the Lord's,
and on them
He has set the world.
“He will guard the feet of His faithful ones,
but the wicked shall be cut off in darkness,
for not by might
shall a man prevail.
shall a man prevail.
The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken to pieces;
against them
He will thunder in Heaven.
The Lord will judge
the ends of the earth;
He will
give strength to his king
and
exalt the horn
exalt the horn
of His anointed.”
Yesterday, I was having time spent with the Lord and reading His Word. I wondered what I should be doing that is more. And I was so moved reading diligent prayer spent with Jesus Christ, His Father and Holy Spirit is what He looks for.
Hannah wanted to have a life she felt was fulfilling.
The answer was Prayer.
Who has said this in God's Word:
God Himself.
The earth is the Lord's and the Fullness Thereof.
Genesis to Revelation.
Mary's Song. Mary, Mother of God.
And this portion carrying us from
Mary's Song. Mary, Mother of God.
And this portion carrying us from
Let us Have Light
to
The Light of Jesus Christ in Revelation.
Struggling with her heart to fulfill her God given purpose. Struggling to ask our Father for answered prayer in despair. Hannah had great despair and felt the world was empty.
Struggling with her heart to fulfill her God given purpose. Struggling to ask our Father for answered prayer in despair. Hannah had great despair and felt the world was empty.
Surrounded (Fight My Battles)
Michael W. Smith
That's how we fight our battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
(Praise and worship)
This is how I fight my battles
This is what we doing tonight
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You!
Michael W. Smith
That's how we fight our battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
(Praise and worship)
This is how I fight my battles
This is what we doing tonight
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
This is how I fight my battles
It may look like I'm surrounded
But I'm surrounded by You!
Now, Feel His Name. Jesus.
Apply Prayer.
This is where all Battles are Won.
We are anointed in the New Covenant by Jesus Christ for God's Plan.
We have only to ask Jesus to live in us, forever.
We have only to ask Jesus to live in us, forever.
God of Love. God of Encouragement.
God tells us of His Hope and Good Future.
God tells us of His Hope and Good Future.
And God Himself has told us what to do in troubled times.
Pray.
Psalm 24
The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof,
the world and those who dwell therein,
2 for He has founded it upon the seas
and
established it upon the rivers.
3 Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord?
And who shall stand in His Holy Place?
4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
who does not lift up his soul to what is false
and
does not swear deceitfully.
5 He will receive blessing from the Lord
and
righteousness from the God of His Salvation.
6 Such is the generation of those who seek Him,
who seek the face of the God of Jacob.
Selah
7 Lift up your heads, O gates!
And be lifted up, O ancient doors,
that
The King of Glory
may come in.
8 Who is this King of Glory?
The Lord, strong and mighty,
the Lord,
Mighty in battle!
9 Lift up your heads, O Gates!
And lift them up, O Ancient Doors,
that
The King of Glory
may come in.
10 Who is this King of Glory?
The Lord of Hosts,
He is the King of Glory!
Selah
Selah
Daniel 10
10 And behold, a hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. 11 And he said to me, “O Daniel, man greatly loved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for now I have been sent to you.”
And when he had spoken this word to me, I stood up trembling. 12 Then he said to me, “Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand and humbled yourself before your God, your words have been heard, and I have come because of your words.
1 John 5:4
For everyone
who has been born of God
overcomes the world.
And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
1 John 5:5
Who is it that overcomes the world
except the one
who believes that
Jesus is the Son of God?
These Verses are from Hannah. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
1 Samuel 2:1-10
2 Then Hannah prayed and said:
“My heart rejoices in the Lord;
in the Lord my horn is lifted high.
My mouth boasts over my enemies,
for I delight in your deliverance.
2 “There is no one holy like the Lord;
there is no one besides you;
there is no Rock like our God."
Ephesians 5:8
for at one time
you were darkness,
but now
you are Light in the Lord.
Walk as children of
Light
We see prayers being answered.
Please continue to pray for peace and the wishes of our parents and great and grandparents to be fulfilled in a peaceful and complete manner.
God is moving and working and the joy of finding answered prayers.
Dwell in me,
Dwell in us,
Dwell in those we Love,
Help us to seek You first.
Peace and the Joy God gives us.
And we will finish well,
in Jesus Christ.
Peace and Prosperity for the Godly
Healing
Joy of the Lord
Help us seek and find
and bring,
become,
more Heaven
to this earth.
In the Name of Jesus
fill us
surround us
embolden us
lead us
redeem us
and keep us forever.
Lord Jesus Christ
Only Son of God, our Father.
WE PRAY
BLESSINGS
for those
helping the earth
to heal.
Jesus Christ
Shine on us
ALL





































No comments:
Post a Comment