
John 14:27-31
7 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. 28 You heard me say to you, ‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’
If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
29 And now I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place you may believe. 30 I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no claim on me, 31 but I do as the Father has commanded me, so that the world may know that I love the Father.
Rise, let us go from here.
If you loved Me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
29 And now I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place you may believe. 30 I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no claim on me, 31 but I do as the Father has commanded me, so that the world may know that I love the Father.
Rise, let us go from here.
Jesus was able to live His life with Joy. Jesus could have dinner with the people Jesus declared were his mother, brother & sisters doing God's will and let the New Covenant be a celebration. Surely, the disciples were confused, but Jesus knew exactly what He was saying about Peace, then telling Peter about desertion and the rooster crowing 3 times.
Imagine the joyful celebration of the New Covenant. Jesus is telling them a supreme message of hope. He tells them... He will never leave them orphaned. Jesus would cry out to God in just hours that He felt forsaken. Peace isn't about the stiff upper lip, peace is being rescued by God even when it is faith - the substance of the unseen.
Our Abba, Father
We ask Your Blessing
from God our Father
and
The Lord Jesus Christ.
Our Alleluia Chorus will come from Jesus.
Amen!
Blessed is our the God and our Father.
Our Lord Jesus Christ, has presented the Father with a New Heaven
and a new earth.
Pray with hope!
Ending
Bad weather experienced
And
be good weather again.
Praying for safety and prosperity in these days.
Please continue to pray for peace and the wishes of our parents and great
and
grandparents to be fulfilled in a peaceful and complete manner.
Because we know our Father.
The Father of mercies
and God of all comfort.
This is Our Father and Jesus, who comforts us
enabling us, strengthening us,
able to comfort those in any affliction,
Blessings of Grace and Peace,
with which we ourselves are comforted
by God.
Dwell in me,
Dwell in us,
Dwell in those we Love,
Help us to seek You first.
Peace and the Joy God gives us.
And we will finish well,
in Jesus Christ.
We are praying for
NATIONS
NATIONS
to put
aside
Tyranny
and Cartels.
In Christ’s one offering of His life, and in His sufferings,
we share abundantly in comfort.
We pray the impossible
more Heaven on earth and
for the believers of God
and
the ones they pray for
To Know Your Love
and
See the weary world REJOICING in Christ Jesus.
We can do absolutely nothing about Massachusetts killing babies. Shake our heads at the horror of babies murdered. We can moan and cry and do absolutely nothing. And those babies will die badly.
Or we can find life and grace. Blessing the great and grand and parents to find Love has made a path straight forward.
Pray and make a path for these preborn children to LIVE.
Life for preborn children. Human Beings. Babies. Hoping for love and warmth to give and receive. So many willing hearts and homes. Valid Adoption Agencies. Hope for the biological mother, instead of a life of sadness.
The Book of Life!
In the Name of Jesus
fill us
surround us
Embolden us
lead us
redeem us
and
keep us forever.
Lord Jesus Christ
Only Son of God, our Father.
WE PRAY
BLESSINGS
for those
helping the earth
to heal.
Jesus Christ
Shine on us
ALL
And we will be blessed indeed.
Jesus the Lord. Alleluia
and Amen.




































No comments:
Post a Comment