Reading Scripture helps us know God's Love. Every Bible verse is written for you. Jesus Christ is all mankind's Light. John 1!

Sunday, October 04, 2020

Psalm 130 ~ in His Word I Hope

 In the Year 2020, in The Year of The Lord, 

Our visual path has not pleased us for any calm or peace to our souls, mind and Spirit. The images have been almost circular.




We truly are a culture, a people, a Nation, Continents of Culture and peoples, in a shaken condition.


John 16:33
I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace.
You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world.


If we have one prayer all the world could join together,
we would pray for our future
 Blessings for all of us.



Upwards.
For centuries, the Scala Sancta has attracted Christian pilgrims. And in 2019 were taken out of the wooden encasement. Psalm 130 is a Psalm of Ascents.



Usually encased in wood.





Psalm 130


A Song of Ascents.


Out of the depths I cry to you, O Lord!
2 O Lord, hear my voice!
Let your ears be attentive
to the voice of my pleas for mercy!

3 If you, O Lord, should mark iniquities,
O Lord, who could stand?
4 But with you there is forgiveness,
that you may be feared.

5 I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
and in his word I hope;
6 my soul waits for the Lord
more than watchmen for the morning,
more than watchmen for the morning.

 O Israel, hope in the Lord!

For with the Lord there is steadfast love,

and with him is plentiful redemption.

And he will redeem Israel
from all his iniquities.




Bringing us to today.

Based upon the circular events and news we have witnessed, we all need a vacation. An elevation of
heart and soul, a stirring of the mind. A beautiful way to change the channel of our internal mood.


Let's consider what we input.

Watching the Vatican, the one Word we found in Italian was the Italian for, "I Love You."  And in Living Word - The Love of Jesus Unites Us.

We are united as Citizens of His Unshaken Eternal Glory and Kingdom. In His Love! 
The Body of Jesus Christ in Victory.



Being the Body of CHrist is the adventure, to apply Scripture to find Your Road to Emmaus. Love. And our warm heart Jesus makes Life within.

Feel free to draw from God's Word listed below and apply this to the beautiful Language of God.


Father God, He has an idea how He will greet you.


1 John 2:25

And this is the promise that he made to us—eternal life.

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow


“The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.” {Exodus 14:14}

“Now then, stand still and see the great things the Lord is about to do before your eyes.” {1 Samuel 12:16}

“The Lord stood by me and strengthened me, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed.” {2 Timothy 4:17}

“For God causes all things to work together for good.” {Romans 8:28}

“I have made you, and I will carry you; I will sustain you and rescue you.” {Isaiah 45:2}

“And so it was, that she, having waited long and endured patiently, realized and obtained what God had promised.” {Hebrews 6:15}

“May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. May we shout for joy over your victory and lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the LORD grant all your requests.” {Psalm 20:4-5}

“Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill his promises to her.” {Luke 1:45}

“He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion.” {Philippians 1:6}

“He is a faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations.” {Deuteronomy 7:9}

“Commit your work to the Lord and your plans will succeed.” {Proverbs 16:3}

“I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.” {Psalm 27:13}

“Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him. I will protect him because he knows my name.” {Psalm 91:14}

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” {Jeremiah 29:11}

“Do not be deceived; God is not mocked. For whatever one sows, he also will reap.” {Galatians 6:7}

“Abraham never wavered in believing God’s promises. In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God. He was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever he promises.” {Romans 4:20-21}

“Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.” {Lamentations 3:21-23}

“For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go.” {Psalm 91:11}

“And the Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your desires in scorched places, and make your bones strong; and you will be like a watered garden, like a spring of water whose water does not fail.” {Isaiah 58:11}

“So be careful how you like, make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do.” {Ephesians 5:15-17}

“After your season of suffering, God in all of his grace will restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.” {1 Peter 5:10}

“Though I am surrounded by troubles, you will protect me from the anger of my enemies. You reach out your hand, and the power of your right hand saves me. The Lord will work out his plans for my life—for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don’t abandon me, for you made me.” {Psalm 138:7}

“I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born.” {Isaiah 66:9}




“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.” {Psalm 136:1}

“I will sing to the Lord for he has been good to me.” {Psalm 13:6}

“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” {Hebrews 13:8}

“And I will be a fire around her, declares the Lord. And I will bring glory in her midst.” {Zechariah 2:5}

“For God is working in you, giving you the desires and the power to do what pleases him.” {Philippians 2:13}

“For the Lord your God is going with you. He will fight for you against 
your enemy and he will give you victory.” {Deuteronomy 20:4)

“But seek first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you.” {Matthew 6:33}

“Look among the nations and see; wonder and be astounded. For I am doing a work in your day that you would not believe even if I told you.” {Habakuk 1:5}

“The Lord was with him and caused everything he did to succeed.” {Genesis 39:23}

“In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your father in heaven.” {Matthew 5:16}

“No unbelief made him waver concerning the promises of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God.” {Romans 4:20}

“I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is good for you and leads you along the paths you should follow.” {Isaiah 48:17}

“You are faithful, Lord, to strengthen and protect me from the evil one. I trust in Your faithfulness.” {2 Thessalonians 3:3}

“I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Give our God the greatness he deserves. He is a rock. What he does is perfect. All of his ways are fair. He is a faithful God who does no wrong. He is honorable and reliable.” {Deuteronomy 32:3-4}

“Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.” {Psalm 37:4}

“The one who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.” {1 John 4:4}

“You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.” {Psalm 32:7-8}

“I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.” {Jeremiah 1:5}

“Every word of God is true. He is a shield to all those who look to him for protection.” {Proverbs 30:5}

“It is the same with my word. I send it out and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it.” {Isaiah 55:11}

“Behold I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for me?” {Jeremiah 32:27}

“Let us hold fast to the confession of our faith without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.” {Hebrews 10:23}

“No good thing does the Lord withhold from those who walk is upright.” {Psalm 84:11}

“So are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.” {Isaiah 55:9}

“My faith does not rest in the wisdom of men – but in the power of God.” {1 Corinthians 2:5}

“Patient endurances is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised.” {Hebrews 10:36}

“I will praise the Lord at all times, I will constantly speak his praises. I will boast only in the Lord. Let all who are helpless take heart.” {Psalm 34:1-2}

“Don’t worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for what he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand.” {Philippians 4:6-7}

“Captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ.” {2 Corinthians 2:5}

“Hold onto hope, for he is forever faithful.” {1 Corinthians 1:9}

“Why should I fear the future? For I am being pursued only by your goodness and unfailing love.” {Psalm 23:6}

“All the forces of darkness cannot stop what God has ordained.” {Isaiah 14:27}

“I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to him and he answered my prayers.” {Psalm 120:1}

“Be still and know that I am God.” {Psalm 46:10}

“The Lord will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well- watered garden; like an ever flowing spring.” {Isaiah 58:11}

“The grass withers and the flowers fade, but the word of the Lord stands forever.” {Isaiah 40:8}
“He will sustain you.” {Isaiah 46:4}

“Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not grow faint.” {Isaiah 40:31}

“He counts the stars and he calls them by name.” {Psalm 47:4}

“If you remain in me and my word remains in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be given to you.” {John 15:7}

“My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.” {Exodus 33:14}

“God is not a man that he should lie, nor a son of man that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and then not fulfill?” {Exodus 23:19}

“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” {Joshua 1:9}

“Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.” {Joshua 1:8}

“The eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.” {2 Chronicles 16:9}

“Humility and the fear of the Lord will bring wealth and honor and life.” {Psalm 22:4}

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path.” {Proverbs 3:5-6}

“I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.” {Psalm 16:8}

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” {Philippians 4:13}

“He has made everything beautiful in his time.” {Ecclesiastes 3:11}

“When I go to bed, I sleep in peace. Because, Lord, you keep me safe.” {Psalm 4:8}

“The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end, they are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness.” {Isaiah 40:31}

“Do not conform to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” {Romans 12:2}

“I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to him and he answered my prayers.” {Psalm 120:1}

“Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath.” {Psalm 116:2}

“You can make plans, but the Lord’s purpose will prevail.” {Proverbs 19:23}

“In your presence there is fullness of joy.” {Psalm 16:11}

“Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for him.” {Psalm 37;7}

“He will take great delight in you. He will quiet you with his love.” {Zephaniah 3:17}

“The Lord is near to all those who call out to him.” {Psalm 145:18}

“Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. “If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.” {John 14:13-14}

“If my people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” {2 Chronicles 7:14}

“Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” {Matthew 18:19}

“…being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.” {Romans 4:21}

“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” {Jeremiah 29:11}

“He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. 
Even youths will become weak and tired,
and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.” {Isaiah 40:29-31}

“But all who listen to me will live in peace, untroubled by fear of harm.” {Proverbs 1:33}

“But He said, “The things that are impossible with people are possible with God.” {Luke 18:27}

“I sought the LORD, and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears.” {Psalm 34:4}

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.” {Galatians 5:22-23}

“No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, he will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.” {1 Corinthians 10:13}

“No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn.” {Isaiah 54:17}

“The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him.” {Nahum 1:7}

“The LORD is my light and my salvation– whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life– of whom shall I be afraid?” {Psalm 27:1}

“O Sovereign LORD! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you!” {Jeremiah 32:17}

“If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. ” {James 1:5}

“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.” {Psalm 91:14-16}

“But I, the LORD, search all hearts and examine secret motives. I give all people their due rewards, according to what their actions deserve.” {Jeremiah 17:10}

“Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.” {Jeremiah 33:3}

“I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!” The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him.” {Lamentations 3:23-24}

“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you.” {Isaiah 43:2-3}

“Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.” {Psalm 119:105}

“I will give you back your health and heal your wounds,” says the LORD.” {Jeremiah 30:17}

“For, “All people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, 2but the word of the LORD endures forever.” {1 Peter 1:24-25}

“This is what the Lord, the God of your ancestor David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears. I will heal you.” {2 Kings 20:5}

“For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.” {2 Timothy 1:7}

Jeremiah 24:6
I will set my eyes on them for good, and I will bring them back to this land. I will build them up, and not tear them down; I will plant them, and not pluck them up.


Philippians 1:6
And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.

Jeremiah 32:42
“For thus says the Lord: Just as I have brought all this great disaster upon this people, so I will bring upon them all the good that I promise them.


Jeremiah 33:11
The voice of mirth and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride, the voices of those who sing, as they bring thank offerings to the house of the Lord: “‘Give thanks to the Lord of hosts, for the Lord is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!’ For I will restore the fortunes of the land as at first, says the Lord.


Luke 2:10
And the angel said to them, 
“Fear not, 
for behold
 I bring you good news
 of great joy
 that will be for 
all the people.





Scripture assures us life had Trouble. 
Not just the quote we know from Jesus in John 16:33. Jesus told us about Galileans who had trouble and people in debt. Jesus was de-bunking the myth troubles only happen to the unfortunate.

The trouble we have with unity is the same in the milleniums of the Gospel:
Weeds and wheat. Sheep and goats. Jesus always spoke of the two as intermingled. Just like the bumper sticker: coexist. Today, we mix up wrong and right and beg and plead to find what makes all the story fraught with human failures, so we can jump up on a Soap Box about... trouble.

Jesus gave us firm steps to ascend to Life.

Jesus gave us God's Word. Daily. God's Promises. Ideas of coping and overcoming in trouble. Jesus said what was paramount was to Love God. Love Yourself and Love others.

Jesus clearly defines Love. Effort. Even God's Son would travel 13 miles during the day to find God's Work today. The day of the Transfiguration, the Disciples complained their works didn't add up. Jesus very patiently said Pray. Keep Praying.

Show Justice, with Mercy. Walk Humbly with the Lord.

The size of the Bible - 3,000 pages - assures us God plans the Journey to go on a long time and there will be plenty of there and back again. Jesus describes His Journey as Grace upon Grace.

Grace upon Grace. The Abundance of this Life - brings tears to my eyes. Jesus is Merciful.









Father God, Abba,

Let us Pray to Seek You, Find You in Jesus Christ.
The Glory of Your Heaven on earth.. AMEN.

The Wonders and Mercies of God Prevail. 

For the USA and other nations to find the unity of peace and Justice for all.

We are People with the Help of Jesus,
we can make
Redemption
Strength.
Praying the Victory!
And Virus end!
Knowing God is going to bring
us past the storms into
His Plan of desired Haven 
in Psalm 107.

Jesus Son of God - Bless, Heal, Sustain, Comfort, Guide
President Donald Trump, and his family, 
Vice President Pence,
The White House Staff,
especially those in need of healing today
 God Bless Them!

Safety and wisdom for:
Governor Abbott
and all 50 United States Governors and our Legislatures

Praying for Elliott 
for complete healing.

Fruitful Justice for ALL.
The Freedom in Jesus we call
Liberty and Justice for All!

We ask Jesus to dwell in us always,
and we say Amen!







♔ Lord Jesus Saves!   











No comments:


Subscribe your email for Scripture for Today Blogspot

Subscribe your email for Scripture for Today Blogspot

Our Google Language Translator is located at the bottom of the page.



Nuestro Google Traductor del Idioma es ubicado en el pie de página.

हमारे गूगल भाषा अनुवादक पृष्ठ के तल पर स्थित है.


Наш язык переводчик Google находится в нижней части страницы

は、Googleの言語の翻訳は、ページの下部に位置しています。


Το Google μας Language Translator βρίσκεται στο κάτω μέρος της σελίδας.

我们的谷歌语言翻译是位于页面底部。


우리의 구글 언어 번역기는 페이지의 하단에 위치하고 있습니다.

About scripture-for-today.blogspot.com/

We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He has saved all who call upon His name and rely on Him for His Grace. The Scriptures are living & active and are for understanding the Lord Almighty. Biblical readings are chosen from the Ecumenical Christian Church and the Nicene Council, 325 A.D., approved Apocrypha. People remember not just from reading, but by sight and orally- an image has been added as well as audio readings. God tends to link the passages together with fascinates - this blogger, Anne-Laurel Gardere

A simple blog, scripture-for-today.blogspot

This blog is pretty simple, but for a reason. This blog isn't about agenda or me, it is for the joy and love to found by reading the Scriptures. Ultimately, it is you and the Lord.

The Scriptures are Father God's letter to you. He wanted you to know more, to know He loves you.

Thanks for Joining us today!!!


Google Views are not availabile and stopped about 2015 at 8.4 Million Readers. All counters count differently

http://scripture-for-today.blogspot.com.pagesstudy.com/

2015
Alexa ranks the World ranking

Global Rank:
6,017,777

Reach Rank:
5,197,729



Search This Blog ~ http://scripture-for-today.blogspot.com/ - Results will be at the Top

About Me

My photo
Email registry at bottom.! “All Scripture is inspired by God” (2 Timothy 3:16). Men “moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God” (2 Peter 1:21). The Holy Spirit carried men along, moving and guiding them as they wrote in their own words what God wanted them to say. The Bible is unique; comprised of 80 separate books, & written over a period of thousands of years by more than 40 writers with one Author, spanning the centuries, different states of peace & war & different situations in life. The Bible answers the question: of who is God, who is man & what can their relationship can be. Although the Bible was written on perishable material and copied by hand for many centuries, its accuracy is not in doubt, proven by Dead Sea Scrolls and papyrus from 2,000 years. The Bible has survived persecution & criticism to be read with great interest in each generation. The Bible gives witness to the greatness of the Creator. A loving Father concerned for all of his creation. With each verse of the bible witnessing to God is love and the multitude & vastness of His attributes. The Bible was written for you. <><

Share the artist's name!

Share the artist's name!
Jesus, the Good Shepherd. If you see a painting or photo on this blog, know who the artist is, and I didn't, please email me: holdenll@hotmail.com



New Posts by Subject Matter

Overcoming



The World Changed Rapidly after the first Easter

Our God of All





Posts by Subject Matter





Blessings, Anne-Laurel





Who Jesus Is
1 Timothy 1:1-11 ~ God our Savior, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope
Matthew 16:13-20 ~ who do people say the Son of Man is?

Good News for us to remember and Think Upon
Animals are found in Heaven ~ 6 Prophets See Animals in Heaven

Anger, Jealousy=Trouble




The Bible explains the Bible, Prophetically

Bible - in your hand, today

Bible Accuracy



Blessing







Blessing our Father God

Blessing - unaware

Boundaries

Brothers
Christmas - His Word Upholds the Universe - December 25th


Psalm 135 ~ who is in your midst
John 1:1-14, 16, 29-51 ~ He was in the world

Details - Putting it all together and discovering it is about God

Psalm 108 ~ In triumph I will parcel out Shechem

Determine your own path, just love Him

Judges 16 ~ like any other man
John 4:43-54 ~ Doing what Jesus says


Earthquake

Every Day, Still Today
Today, Yesterday, Tomorrow


Exodus - History












Heavenly Hosts
His Messengers of Light












Elements of Nature Displaying HIS Glory
Exodus 40:16-38 ~ In the first month in the second year, on the first day of the month, the tabernacle was erected.

I Decide What is Right and Wrong - God noticed this in the Garden of Eden from Eve

Individualism and Groups

It's the End of the World as We Know it, And I Feel Fine. (One of our most read posts.)
Grandpa - The Bible is Really the Life Story of People and
their Abba









Gates of Heaven


Gifts of God, all of us


Giving - God certainly is





























Glory


God sees His Creation as Good!!!


Gravity






















Good Friday

Gossip

Gratitude

Greatest

Grief, Forgiveness, Homecoming


Hated Emotion - Fear




































History - Is There History Showing Jesus was Alive - VERY EXTENSIVE HISTORY

Holiness


Holy Spirit ~ Manifestations

Homeward Bound, still a sojourner

Honey, Do this

Invitation
John 3:31-36 ~ that God is true

Israel - Destroyed Completely and Rebuilt. A sign of Jesus. Existing today.

Jesus clearly put a Foundation for His Resurrection to be Believed by the Multitudes of all of Israel and the Nations

Jesus and His Childhood Privacy
Nazareth - What Jesus did See Growing Up

John the Beloved Disciple


The Journey of Joseph


























Live It
Psalm 117 ~ Praise the Lord
Psalm 82 ~ rescue the weak and the needy
2 Samuel 4:1-12 ~ David answered
Hebrews 12 ~ Thankful
Psalm 31:3-8,17-21 ~ Thou hast redeemed me
Isaiah 40:1-11 ~ His reward is with Him
Matthew 13:31-32 ~ the birds of the air come and perch in its branches
Matthew 6:25-34 ~ your heavenly Father knows that you need
Luke 11:29-32 ~ Rise up
Psalm 126 ~ shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves
Luke 14:15-24 ~ there is still room
Joshua 1:1-9 ~ I am giving
Acts 5 ~ speak in the name of Jesus
John 1 ~ the Light shines
John 3:5-8 ~ born again
~ they went on from there and passed through Galilee
Judges 20 ~ Israel

Losing a Loved One - Passing ON

Revelation 21:22-27 ~ those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life

Not Being Tossed Back and Forth with Emotion
Ephesians 4 ~ speaking the truth in Love

Marriage
Romans 7:1-12 ~ bear fruit for God
1 Corinthians 7 ~ For the unbelieving husband is made holy because of his wife, and the unbelieving wife is made holy because of her husband
Genesis 37:12-24 ~ when Reuben
Psalm 143 ~ Your steadfast love
Psalm 86 ~ For great is your steadfast love

Media... taking it down the path
1 Corinthians 10 ~ Do not cause anyone to stumble, whether Jews, Greeks or the church of God





Mercy, an Inseparable Component of Truth
Matthew 23:23-26 ~ clean
1 Samuel 12 ~ serve the Lord with all your heart
Matthew 22:34-40 ~ The great and first commandment. And a second is like it

Miscellaneous
Job 38 ~ Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding.
Psalm 19 ~ the heavens declare the glory of God
2 Kings 5:1-15 ~ a mighty man of valor, but he was a leper
1 Chronicles 13 ~ the Lord blessed the household of Obed-edom










Peace




Pharisee ~ Religion
Luke 11:42-46 ~ Woe to you Pharisees!


Pictorial Images of the 12 Tribes of Israel








Picture It


















Overcoming, with God's help!


Positive Attitude in Trouble




Prophets - the Law and the Old Men in Robes or People who Love the Lord. Flaws and Virtues. What They Sought in the Lord and What Drew Them to Him.



Praise



























Prayer

Psalm 91 ~ Prayer is always heard, God has an open door policy



Prayer Needs




Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words

Promises

Prosperity Gospel











Repeat and Repeat







Rest

Restore

Revelation 8:2
Seven Angels who stand before God

Revisionist History - Moses and Jeremiah said
there would be days like this
Deuteronomy 8
Jeremiah 23


Rock


SALVATION! What is needed?

Science - Blinded me - No - He Who Opens the Eyes of the Blind - With Science!!!

Second (3rd or 4th) Rate Seventh Level of Heaven

Seventh Level of Heaven







Shepherd

Smile!



Time Management





Life and Travels of Paul

Shroud

Transfiguration



True
The World Changed Rapidly after the first Easter



Trust Him

Uncomfortable Scripture

Video Game Player

Visual







Who is like our God?

Willingly

Works and Grace
Mark 1:4-11 ~ You are my beloved Son; with You I am well pleased

Worry

Wrathful, Nasty Old God from the Old Testament

Yahweh




Years - Thousands of Them are Yesterday in His Sight


80 Books of the Bible
Holy Spirit Approved by the First Council Nicaea and St. Nicholas
Included by the Essenes in the Dead Sea Scrolls
Today included by the Catholic Church
God wants to save the world.
The Apocrypha has Purpose; other cultures blend here.





Popular Posts

Pages

Web Crawler Reference Words

Reading Scripture helps us know God's Love. Every Bible verse is written for you. Jesus Christ is all mankind's Light. John 1!

Jesus is LORD. Read your Bible Daily. Scripture for Today. Reading the Scriptures helps us know God's love. Every verse of the Bible is written for you.

God's mission is to save the world. He is recognized by His Love. God of Love. God of encouragement. Christianity, Bible, Bible Daily, Scripture, Messiah, Prayer, Faith, Hope, Love, Miracles.Jesus

Blog Archive