Lopuck Watercolors
Romans 8:19
For the creation waits
in eager expectation
for the children of God to be revealed.
Psalm 116
1 I love the Lord, because He has heard
my voice and my pleas for mercy.
2 Because He inclined His ear to me,
therefore I will call on Him as long as I live.
3 The snares of death encompassed me;
the pangs of Sheol laid hold on me;
I suffered distress and anguish.
4 Then I called on the name of the Lord:
“O Lord, I pray, deliver my soul!”
5 Gracious is the Lord, and righteous;
our God is merciful.
6 The Lord preserves the simple;
when I was brought low, He saved me.
7 Return, O my soul, to your rest;
for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you.
8 For You have delivered my soul from death,
my eyes from tears,
my feet from stumbling;
9 I will walk before the Lord
in the land of the living.
10 I believed, even when I spoke:
“I am greatly afflicted”;
11 I said in my alarm,
“All mankind are liars.”
12 What shall I render to the Lord
for all His benefits to me?
13 I will lift up the Cup of salvation
and call on the Name of the Lord,
14 I will pay my vows to the Lord
in the presence
of all
His people.
15 Precious in the sight of the Lord
is the death of His saints.
16 O Lord, I am Your servant;
I am your servant, the son of Your maidservant.
You have loosed my bonds.
17 I will offer to You the sacrifice of thanksgiving
and call on the Name of the Lord.
18 I will pay my vows to the Lord
in the presence of
all
His people
19 in the courts of the House of the Lord,
in your midst, O Jerusalem.
Praise the Lord!
5th Century Thessaloniki Church Thessalonians. Mosaic is the eye of Jesus Christ
… Thou shalt call His name Jesus for He shall save His people from their sins. Matthew 1: 21
Thessalonians
The Porch is usually busy and people sit to have a meal or picnic or coffee. Birthday parties are part of the scenery.
Tourism has exploded in the last 15 years and now the roof has a new roof twice. With an additional roof covering the new roof on pillars. These are the older photos. The mosaic and the interior have been carefully cleaned and restored.
The Church has exploded in tourism.
Tourists, I hear, aren't excited with the upgrades.
Well, this is good to have upgrades.
The Church was in danger of the heavy roof
caving in. It was particularly old!
The Tourism has been miraculous
for the Church.
The reason for the 2nd roof.
The new roof started to settle and wave.
And so a roof of many pillars protects
those needing the Lord's extra Hand.
…Behold the Lamb of God which taketh away the sin of the world! John 1:29
…for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing His riches on all who call on Him. Romans 10:12
..and our hands have handled, of the Word of Life 1 John 1:1
and many of the plants are herbs to
share.
People visit and share in the watering of the garden.
This is called a Byzantine Church
this is code
after the nation fell
for Defeated Portion of
The Roman Empire
The interior art
…we have and advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ The Righteous 1 John 2:1
… For “everyone who calls on the Name of the Lord will be saved.”. Romans 10:13
…And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God. John 1: 34
…are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls. 1 Peter 2:25
…I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
…through the knowledge of the Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. II Peter 2: 20
..a name written King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Revelation 19:16
…Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved. Mark 16:16
…The true light, which enlightens everyone, was coming into the world… John 1:9
...you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God...1 Corinthians 6:11
…I am Alpha & Omega the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come
The Almighty Revelation 1:8
.
1 Corinthians 15:58
Therefore, my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain.
James 1:12
Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love Him.
Psalm 112:7
He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the Lord
I believe the Lord.
I believe Jesus Christ.
And this is where I place all my hope and prayer.
I believe Jesus can move mountains.
And this is where I will place my belief.
May the glory of the LORD
endure forever;
may the LORD rejoice in His works
may the LORD rejoice in His works
Who looks on the earth and it trembles,
who touches the mountains and they smoke!
I will sing to the LORD
as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God while I have being.
May my meditation be pleasing to Him, for I rejoice in the LORD.
Let sinners be consumed from the earth,
Let sinners be consumed from the earth,
and let the wicked be no more!
Bless the LORD, O my soul!
Praise the LORD!
Abba, Father,
Live in our hearts
Help us honor Christ the Lord as holy
With you we will always being prepared to make a defense
for a reason for the hope that is in our soul, mind, heart
And with Jesus we will do this with gentleness and respect
With Your gift of the Holy Spirit in Jesus' Name, having a good conscience
give us good behavior in Christ Jesus.
Hear, O Heavens, and give ear, O earth,
for the Lord has spoken,
The Lord God our Father gives us His Words.
The Word of God is Sure and Faithful.
Because of the Tender Love
of the Most High
we will not cease to pray for our Loved ones,
for the people
You have given us,
for the faithful prayers of all Your Beloved Children
surrounding Your Good earth
Asking that You, Abba, may be fill us with the knowledge of Your will
in all spiritual wisdom and understanding
Pray with hope!
Ending
Bad weather experienced
And
be good weather again.
Praying for safety and prosperity in these days.
Please continue to pray for peace and the wishes of our parents and great
and
grandparents to be fulfilled in a peaceful and complete manner.
Because we know our Father.
The Father of mercies
and God of all comfort.
Dwell in us,
Dwell in those we Love,
Help us to seek You first.
Peace and the Joy God gives us.
And we will finish well,
in Jesus Christ.
We are praying for
NATIONS
NATIONS
to put
aside
Tyranny
and Cartels.
Abba,
We pray the impossible
more Heaven
on earth
We can do absolutely nothing about Massachusetts killing babies. Shake our heads at the horror of babies murdered. We can moan and cry and do absolutely nothing. And those babies will die badly.
Pray and make a path for these preborn children to LIVE.
To Know Your Love
and
See the weary world REJOICING in Christ Jesus.
Life for preborn children. Human Beings. Babies. Hoping for love and warmth to give and receive. So many willing hearts and homes. Valid Adoption Agencies. Hope for the biological mother, instead of a life of sadness.
The end of Abortion.
Asked why not affordable
Adoption.
Agree
LABOR
DAY
DAY
and the price of giving
birth
is and frequently
and outrageously
and
unpatriotically
is
$50,000.
We pray
about
all
of these
valid
true
concerns.
Saint Nicholas of Myra, b. March 270 – 6 December 343, Nicholas of Bari. Known as St. Nicholas.
Pere Noel. Father Christmas. Santa.
If our Saint Nicholas
buys 3 women out of being trafficked.
We can certainly
ask
the mother to accept payment
for bringing
God's Gift of Life
into the world.
Blessed, Blessed, Blessed be the Name Jesus
Living God reign in us always.
Thank You.
Amen.










































No comments:
Post a Comment